Saturday, June 6, 2015

Firsts

Hello and welcome!

This here is my first venture into writing.  As such, I feel that I should provide you with a brief background and explanation.

After years of unique and interesting experiences[1], several requests from friends to talk about my life, and a desire to begin telling some[2] of my stories, I've decided to start writing about select experiences.  There isn't any real rhyme nor reason to my writings, at least not at the moment... I'm just telling stories in the way that I tell stories.

At the moment, there are two basic categories of posts, stories and current travels.  I endeavor to write a story and/or post my current travels about once a week.  For your ease of navigation, you might follow these general ideas (of course, you could just visit frequently and read everything that I sling out there...):

General Idea #1:  The stories are titled with one to two words.  Most of these stories have happened in the past and I'm just beginning write them down. These follow no particular chronological order nor any sense of cohesiveness; it's just me rambling away.

General Idea #2:  My recent travels are posted under the title "Travel Log".  This is where I'm at in the world, at least sort of... I hope to make these more a log of my travels, hence the name I have given them.

Considerations:
As you will undoubtedly notice, I have a tendency to write long and complex sentences.  For better or worse, this is how I think.  Instead of trying to trying to change, I'm going to allow you, dear reader, a dark and scary look into my thought processes.  May all that is holy protect you as you suffer through this ride!

For an even more terrifying observation into my psyche, check out the footnotes... just sayin'...

I sincerely hope you enjoy.  I am ultimately writing for myself.  So, please don't mind the edits, changes, and various what-nots that will take place as I work towards a finalized version.


Footnotes:
1.  You should read this as "crazy situations resulting from misguided wanderlust and a panache for finding myself hip-deep in atypical situations".   -return to the story

2.  Only some, mind you... I wouldn't want you to know ALL of my stories...   -return to the story


No comments:

Post a Comment